Sales Development Rep. (SDR-intermediate)
A sales job for smart people and can learn quickly new industries management practices. You will be in charge of the full sales cycle from the opportunity qualification to the negotiation, going through astonishing product demos.
Manage clients located in different countries
Identify market needs
Enable clients to grow their use of our services
Analyze the end clients' business
Demo the software to solutions to clients
Offer our services and licenses matching their needs
Full Sales Cycle
Gulf & GCC Territory
Bachelor degree Business
Interest in IT and software
0 to 5 years of experience
Fluent in: English
Car/ driving license
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- You sell management software to directors of SMEs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks